Last Modified: March 20, 2023
- When you access or use the Blissful Emerging Technologies website: www.blissfulemergingtechnologies.com, applications, and other online services (collectively referred to as ‘Services’), the company may collect certain information about you.
- This information collects in various ways, and Blissful Emerging Technologies has specific procedures for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- SERVICE(S) means Blissful Emerging Technologies text-messaging services for sending notifications, alerts, reminders, confirmations, SMS marketing campaigns, VoIP solutions, and talent acquisition solutions.
- PERSONAL DATA includes your address, email address, information posted in service requests, offers, feedback, comments, pictures, and discussions in our chat boxes. We may collect your chat and call records when you communicate with service professionals through the platform.
- USAGE DATA includes the data collected automatically when using the services or from the service infrastructure. It includes the information about your device’s Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), browser version, the pages of our services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, how you use the services and your activity on the platform, booking history, user clicks, user interests, time spent on the platform, details about user journey on the applications.
- A DATA CONTROLLER is any individual or organization that collects and processes personal data.
- THE USER is the individual using our services. The user corresponds to the data subject. Users are the subject of personal data and software to access our services.
- Information Collection We may collect certain information about you and the devices you use to enable access to our services, for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
- Blissful Emerging Technologies: This is a limited liability company registered in India and operating processes personal data mainly in Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, and UAE, in compliance with GDPR and other respective applicable laws.
- Terms: Refers to the terms and conditions of using Blissful Emerging Technologies’ website, software, and services.
- Website: Refers to Blissful Emerging Technologies Pvt. Ltd. website, accessible at www.blissfulemergingtechnologies.com
Types of Data Collection
While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that could be used to contact or identify you (‘Personal Data’). Personally identifiable information may include email address, first or last name, phone number, address, country, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city, cookies, and usage data.
We may use your data to contact you with information that may interest you. You may opt-out to unsubscribe and delete your data.
When you use our location-enabled services and give us your consent, we may collect and retain information about your GPS location (‘Location Data’). We use your information to deliver service features and to enhance and personalize our services. We keep this data for no longer than a reasonable period to provide services to you.
By adjusting the settings on your device, you can activate or disable location tracking features whenever you want to quit our services.
Tracking Cookies Data
We track and store user information, and behavior on our services and third-party websites, using cookies and other tracking technologies, and we save some data.
Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are small text files a website sends to your browser and stores, enabling us to recognize and store your preferences and settings. Beacons, tags, and scripts are just a few tracking technologies used to gather data, track users, and analyses and enhance our services.
You can configure your browser to alert you when a cookie is being sent or reject all cookies. You might be unable to utilize all of our services if you reject cookies.
Please go to your browser’s help options to change your cookie settings. Every browser and device you use to access the services must configure to reject cookies.
While using our services, we may also gather the following data: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport information, citizenship, registration at the place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or another taxpayer identifier.
How do we use your data?
The information is used by Blissful Emerging Technologies for a variety of things:
- Offer and keep up our service;
- Let you know when we make modifications to our service;
- Allowing you to engage with our service’s interactive features when you wish to;
- Offer customer service, improve content and features of our services (personalized content), and make special offers.
- Gather data or any crucial information to enhance our services;
- Keep tabs on how our services are utilized;
- Identify, stop, and fix technical problems;
- Fulfill our commitments and uphold our rights under any agreements we may have made with you, including those of billing and collection;
- Send you notices regarding your account and/or subscription, such as email instructions, expiration, and renewal notices, etc.;
- Unless you have chosen not to receive information like news, special offers, and general information about other products, services, and events we offer that are comparable to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
- In any further ways we may specify after you submit the information;
- For any further reason, with your permission.
We may also use your information to get in touch with you about our own and other products and services that we think you might find interesting.
Personal Data Retention Period
Additionally, we save your usage information for internal review. Usage data is typically maintained for a short time, except when this data is utilized to enhance the functioning of our service, legal obligations, or when required by law to retain this data for extended periods.
How do we share your data?
Your data, including personal data, might be moved to and stored on computers located outside your state, or province across India’s jurisdiction, where the data protection rules might differ from those of your jurisdiction.
We may share the personal data that you give us or that we collect for the following purposes:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may have to divulge your personal information to comply with legal obligations or to meet legitimate government requests.
- Commercial Transaction
Your data may transfer if we or one of our subsidiaries or affiliates is involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale.
- There might be additional circumstances where your personal information gets transferred to third parties, who are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and use it solely for the purposes assigned to them to assist in running our business, including:
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries,
- The freelancers, suppliers, and other outside parties we hire to help run our business;
- Accomplish the goal for which you are providing it;
- To display your company’s logo on our website,
- For any additional reason, we make known to you at the time you supply the information;
If we feel that disclosing the information is necessary or appropriate to defend the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our clients, or others, we will disclose it.
4. Service Suppliers
We may share your information with outside vendors that work with us for several reasons. For example, we may use them to send you emails, text messages, or phone calls about our products that interest you. Send push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, process voice recognition requests and questions, and assist us in analyzing legal reasons. We may disclose your information if we have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to investigate, stop, or handle potentially criminal activity or to comply with legal procedure. We may divulge your information if we believe there are threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of this privacy statement or the terms of services, violations of the rights of third parties, or we believe it is necessary to protect our employees, users, or the general public from harm. To comply with the law, this may entail disclosing your information to law enforcement, governmental organizations, courts, and other organizations in response to legal requests such as subpoenas, court orders, or when the government demands how our services are being utilized, processing of payments, and so on.
What personal data protection and privacy regulations do we comply with?
We have applied appropriate measures to the security of your data, but keep in mind that no form of electronic data storage or transfer over the Internet is 100% safe. We make all the efforts to secure your data using commercially reasonable measures. However, we cannot provide perfect assurance of security.
You have specific data protection rights under GDPR if you reside in the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
We try to make it as easy as possible for you to update, modify, delete, or restrict how you use your data.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to know what personal data we currently have about you and if you would like to delete it from our systems.
Rights over users’ data
Privacy rights and data protection regulations of various countries such as GDPR, CPRA, UAE privacy laws, CAP.486, and PDPA grant you rights that are exercisable over the personal data that organizations like Blissful Emerging Technologies collect and manage about you. We believe in providing these rights to all customers regardless of where the location is in the world. Every customer shall have the same rights over their data, that is:
- The right to see what data we hold on you, get it updated, or have it deleted;
- The right to correct. If the information is wrong, you have the right to rectify it.
- The freedom to object. You hold the right to object to the way we process your personal information.
- The right to impose restrictions. You have the right to request to limit the way we use your data;
- Through data portability, you have the right to access a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format that is widely accepted;
- The ability to revoke consent, in part 0.6. Under certain circumstances, where we rely on consent to handle your personal information, you also have the right to withdraw it whenever you choose;
Note that we might need you to prove your identity before responding to such inquiries. Please be aware that we might not be able to deliver the service without certain data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about how we have collected and used your data. Please connect with your regional EEC data protection authority for additional details (EEA).
Removal of your data
The personal data we have about you as of the date of your request will be removed from our records if you make this request, and we will instruct any service providers to do the same. De-identification of the data can sometimes be used to achieve deletion. Some features that depend on your personal information to work might not be available to you if you decide to delete them.
To stop selling your private information.
Your personal information is not shared, rented, sold, or traded with any third parties. We never exchange money for your personal information. You are the only owner of your data and you have the right to seek its disclosure or deletion at any time.
Please be aware that if you ask us to delete or cease selling your data, it could affect how you interact with us and you might not be able to take advantage of certain membership services or programs that depend on the use of personal information to operate. However, we would never treat you differently simply because you exercised your rights.
To make use of the aforementioned data protection rights, send your request(s) to email@example.com.
We may utilize third-party organizations and people to enable our service (referred to as “Service Providers”), offer service on our behalf, carry out service-related tasks, or help us analyze how our service is used.
These third parties are only permitted access to your Data to carry out these duties on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other functions.
Our contact information
Last Updated on March 21, 2023
By: Advocate Ravikant Rai